So Erin tagged me. I had to post the 4th picture of my 4th picture file and tell a little about the pic. I can't believe this picture came up. I LOVE this pic of the kids and I'd totally forgotten about it. It was taken Oct. 2 yrs. ago at the park by our house. Aren't they adorable (yeah, this is their mom talking...)So, let's keep this fun TAG going...Andi, Sara, Kristen & Mik'L you are TAGGED!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Really Fun TAG!
So Erin tagged me. I had to post the 4th picture of my 4th picture file and tell a little about the pic. I can't believe this picture came up. I LOVE this pic of the kids and I'd totally forgotten about it. It was taken Oct. 2 yrs. ago at the park by our house. Aren't they adorable (yeah, this is their mom talking...)So, let's keep this fun TAG going...Andi, Sara, Kristen & Mik'L you are TAGGED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute picture!
Has it been 2 yrs already? We really need to get together more. (Twilight in less than a week!) What a cute picture! Thanks for letting me tag you!
What have we talked about, my dear? I don't like tags! :) smooches.
Post a Comment