

Occasionally all that running pays off. Today was one of those days. I ran the Snow Canyon 5k and got 1st in my age division. It was a beautiful day and great course. A bit of a tough uphill 1st half, but that made for a fun downhill on 2nd half. I went to this race alone but ended up seeing Emily S. & Katrina H. there, friends I hadn't seen for awhile. Also saw Wildbill from FRB and Marion (Sara's friend). Good times!
13 comments:
YAY for you. Awesome Job. You are such an inspiration to me.
hey-my security word is begited, do you think it means something? I will check-wait just a minute, I'll be right back....nope doesn't mean anything. oh well, it looked like a real word. Glad you keep on racing. I think its awesome.
Good Job. Wish I could have been there with you. I really need to get back into running. I am so not motivated, but i need to be.
Congratulations! That is awesome! You are a great runner!
Awesome!! Congrats! Hope you have fun in Las Vegas tonight, and hope Jim nails his interviews! If you get bored while he's gone, give me a call.
Great Job! That is fabulous.
Way to go, Crusty! I'm so proud of you!! :)
Congratulations! That is awesome I am so proud of you. Good Job.
Way to go girly!!! Congratulations!
xo
ash
Good for you! You are awseome!
You. Are. My. Hero.
Ah guys! Thanks! I'm flattered by all the sweet comments- I am blessed by many great friends!
Way to go! That's incredible! You deserve it!
Woohoo!!!!! Wow, Christi!! I was out of town this week and haven't checked the FRB yet. That's AWESOME!! Congratulations! :)
Post a Comment