Sunday, November 23, 2008

Quick Trip





This weekend we sped to Salt Lake & back so Jim could interview at Westminster. Quick trip- left Friday, back Sunday. Doesn't he look like quite the stud in his suit?! It was fun to hang out with Meg & Kev, it had been too long since the 4 of us had a double date. Then we spent Saturday watching the "big game" with Dad, Scott, Crystal & Mylie where the UTES got lucky!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! Jim looks like a stud! Sounds like a fund quick trip.

organic tribe said...

Jim, Uncle Sal say's he wants you back in the mob family if your going to dress like that in public. By the way does anyone know when BYU is playing the U? I saw the U play the other night, but not the Y? just wondering

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

Um, I'm sorry. Am I invisible? :(