Sunday, November 23, 2008

TWILIGHT




Yes, Erin & I were playing like we were teeny boppers last Thursday night and IT WAS A BLAST! We bought our tickets months in advance and went to the midnight showing of Twilight. We got these nifty t-shirts and took part in the pre-movie party. We staked out our spot in line hours in advance so we could have a good seat and not be in the neckbreaker seats. We passed the time people watching (yeah- some people got REALLY into the characters of Twilight) eating, shopping & giggling then we got to watch a movie with lots of ROMANCE! Who could ask for more?! Twilight did not disappoint!

6 comments:

Erin said...

I am so glad you were not disappointed in the movie. I wasn't either, but I have talked to some that were. It was more fun just laughing at everyone else's obsessiveness with you. thanks for going! I too am ready to reread a little just to see what was left out.

Erin said...

OK So I just saw your new background. YOU ARE SO OBSESSED! It's a cute one though.

Ashley said...

Nice!! What fun! What a babe!! I'm coveting your template. What a fun night!

Davis' said...

I love the new template, and that bite me sign that flashes. I really enjoyed the movie too. glad you had fun. Missed you today.

Kathy Habel said...

We didn't get there until 11:30 and thankfully ended up in fabulous seats thanks to Brian asking some nice ladies to move around so we could get 2 seats together.

Laura said...

What a cool background!! Hahaha. I admit, I saw it twice opening weekend and loved it both times!