Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween











This year the kids came up with their costume ideas with no help from Mom & Dad. Toby & his guy friends (Kale & Seth) decided the three of them were going to be "GIRLS". It was hilarious. Arielle wanted to be a dog, but then I ran across a kangaroo costume. She decided she'd embellish and be "Kangaroo Jack" for those of you who haven't seen that movie- he's a "rapper" Kangaroo. So Arielle added a bandana & bling to her costume. I got to take most of the day off work and play "mom" which is always a treat now that I work so much. I helped with Arielle's class Halloween party and watched her school's Halloween parade where the kids march down all around school in their costumes. Then at night we went to our ward's annual Trunk or Treat then onto trick or treatin' in a fun neighborhood that gives out ice cream cones & full size candy bars. We all had a blast!

8 comments:

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

Great costumes! Love it! Did you dress up at all?

Buffy Clark said...

Love the Kangaroo costume, and the girl costume is funny too. Colton told me this year that he noticed that alot of boys were dressing up as girls. He didn't quite get it. I am sure that in a few years he will be doing it too!!! Too funny

Ashley said...

Nice Bling Arielle!!! I totally thought Toby was Arielle when I first saw the pics. I had to read your post before I could be sure it was Toby! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Too bad we're not closer to share in it.

bows and more said...

Toby makes a CUTE girl! Love the kangaroo costume how original! And the Stache is HOT! J/K I would feel the same way about the disclaimer! Hey I found Erika Stover's blog! You sould check it out it is linked on my blog as Erika S. looks like you had a great Halloween!

The Wilsons said...

Love the costumes! Creative kids! Sounds like you had a fun Halloween.

organic tribe said...

That is TOO FUNNY!!! The kids could not pick out Toby! His guy friends really did look like girls...yikes! "G" Kangaroo was funny too!
But the BEST is Jim's new look.....LOVING it!!!

Chady said...

Way too cute! Love your blog We had a blast Saturday...it was way fun.

Erin said...

Love the costumes! Toby is quite the character and a very brave boy who is not afraid to get in touch with his more feminine side. Way to go Tobes! We missed you all that night. We need to do better about getting together.