Jenny, Arielle, Athena, Brooke, Hayley, Jessica



The Humane Society hosts birthday parties, who knew?! Not me, until recently when I ran across the idea on a parenting website. For Arielle's 10th birthday party I gave Arielle a few choices of slumber party, salon party, bowling party & Humane Society and she picked the animals. She sure does love 'em! This worked out great, the girls had a great time, the guy (Rex) from the Humane Society did a wonderful job with them. We got the satisfaction of service too, since when you have BD party each person who attends is asked to bring a small donation from the wish list. Each girl brought a bag of cat or dog food, or kitty litter. The Humane Society educated them a bit about pet safety and the mission of the Humane Society then the girls got to spend a hour with the animals, walking them, holding them and playing with them. I think the Humane Society was happy to have them there to exercise the dogs since they are always short on help. We finished with some jumbo cupcakes from Costco. Arielle said her favorite present was the new stereo we got her for her bedroom. She sure does like to blast her country music!
3 comments:
What a fun party. They sure are growing up fast.
Happy Birthday Airelle! 10 really?! Wow I remember when she was a few weeks old and you were w/her in the park. Time flies!
Happy Birthday, Arielle! Hope all is well. Tell her Kylee says "howdy"
Post a Comment