Saturday, March 20, 2010

Young Women Basketball


Ok, for those of you who know me well....I've never been the "team sports" kinda gal. Back when I was in Young Women's I was the one sitting on the stage bored during basketball practices and games. Well, you know what they say about Karma. Guess who got her arm twisted into being Asst. Basketball Coach :) Actually loved every minute of it! We have a GREAT group of girls who were eager and excited to play. My friend Stacie was an awesome coach who taught them many great skills in the short amount of time that we had. Although the girl's didn't win, they played with enthusiasm and sure did look cute in our matching bows & "Ts". I can say my attitude about church ball has officially changed!


Toby also played church ball and he was also on a young team. He had a great time and got in some good workouts, although they didn't pull any wins either. But hey- when these teams get older, they are going to kick booty!

No comments: