This poster doesn't do him justice... as to not gross out my kids, I picked a poster where Jacob's shirt was on (you know, the THOUGHT of mom thinking a shirtless man is attractive- yucko)
Me & Jaime with our Five Guys soda & popcorn in handYes I am one of "those" people. A "Twerd", a "Twi-hard" whatever you want to call it. The books were fabulous and whenever you read a good book you just have to see it portrayed on the big screen. I think I am getting better though...this year I saw New Moon at 7pm the night after it came out instead of the first midnight showing possible like I did with Twilight. Five Guys first then the movie. Great night with the gals!

2 comments:
Misssed you this year 8-( (BTW where is your Twilight background this year? Show your true obsession girl!)
I had tons of fun! I'm an even bigger nerd though and could possibly go see it again! Thanks for organizing it for all of us. We need to go out again one more time before I skip town.
Post a Comment