Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bring it On


Yah, bring on the holiday weight. Picked up my Tofurkey and Silk Nog today and darn the cashier who told me I HAD to try the chocolate dipped peanut brittle. I'm blaming those pounds on him!! Later in the week we are headed to Asheville for Thanksgiving and I'm getting excited. First Tofurkey, then Black Friday shopping! (Oh, and I found a radio station that is already offically playing Christmas music, thank you 104.7)

3 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

We've had a station playing Christmas music since Nov. 1st. I just wish it was a little less secular and a little more on Christ. Here comes santa claus and rudolph are fun to listen to but I'd love more silent night and away in a manger.

Kimberly Pace Henderson said...

Can you bring some of that p-nut brittle along for our run next week, I am pretty sure that will stop my abdominal cramping. Yummmm . . .

Marcie said...

I will take the peanut brittle. But tofuturkey, your not getting all Sasha Sasha on me now?? LOL! I am totally kidding. Are you a vegatarian? Hope you are doing well!!