Aren't they frickin' adorable? (even if they are preteens ;)
Jim & I at the Fall Festival (trying to capture some of those fall colors behind us, but the camera just doesn't do it justice)
Kids with cakewalk goodies from school festival (don't they look really excited that I'm taking their picture?)
Arielle & her friends cutting loose at the "Disco" (school festival)
Southwest Elementary Fall Festival
Teddy & I were out exploring. Found really neat OLD tree (been there since before 1492!) at CG Hill park
Get to look at this kind of stuff everyday :)
CG Hill Park
Jim & Arielle , CG Hill Park
Love this action shot that Toby took of Jim & Arielle skipping
Mom & "Mags"
Arielle skating with the guys
In front of our house
Making videos on cell phone of jumping stuff (yes, there has been blood on more than one occasion)
This is a random sampler of what we've been up to for the month of October. Toby & Arielle have spent lots of afternoons skateboarding and hanging outside with some new friends from the neighborhood (I'm always happy when they hang out around MY house). We've explored some new parks- CG Hill being the recent favorite- great walking paths and an cool old tree to explore. And Arielle's school had a Fall Festival that was lots of fun. They had lots of games for the kids to play, blow up bouncy things, cake walk and bake sale. I had fun making stuff for the bake sale (and buying stuff :)
4 comments:
Looks like you are enjoying life there.
You live in a really cool place! Check out that old tree! And the colors! My favorite picture was of your hubby and Arielle skipping. Classic! I wouldn't have taken your Dh for the skipping type. Hehehe.
I LOVE that park! Such cute and pretty pictures.
ha ha lybster! right you are...jim is a closet skipper :)
Post a Comment