Monday, September 14, 2009

Arielle's Activities

Arielle & Teddy

Arielle's Activity Day Crafts

Activity Day Baby Shower

Arielle bathing Beauty after riding

Arielle and her new instructor Michelle

Arielle cantering

Getting Beauty ready to ride ("tacking up")
Arielle's Activities
Arielle has jumped into some fun activities here in Winston-Salem. There is a great Activity Days group of at least 10 girls. They have real quality activities 2x a month. The first activity she went to they made baby gifts (pictured above) for a mom in the ward. Then they threw her a baby shower. At her last activity they reviewed the Articles of Faith. She always has a great time and learns a lot. I'm thankful for great volunteer leaders who take time out of their busy lives to bless my children!!
Every Friday Arielle and I spend the afternoon at Hidden K Stables where she is taking lessons. Beauty is her favorite horse there and she tries to ride her every week.








3 comments:

Aaron and Brandy said...

Wow looks like you guys have jumped right into busy lives back there. Looks like everyone is having a good time and staying busy!

Flagmeier Family said...

I am so glad to hear that your children are adjusting well to a new set of friends and a new environment. That is the biggest fear of parents I think is hoping that your child will adjust well when moving to a new place. Isn't it great to know that the church opperates the same anywhere you go. I love the stability of the gospel!! Have a great week!! We miss you, but I love keepin in touch.

The Wilsons said...

What a cute idea for activity days! Looks like you are staying busy and having fun! We miss you here in UT!