Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Great Outdoors










Had a wonderful weekend with Jim, Toby & Arielle. As an early BD present, I signed Arielle up for horseback riding lessons. She had her first lesson on Saturday and she was in heaven! She's ALWAYS loved horses. Through a friend at work I found out about Red Ridge Riding School. The owner is a wonderful woman who has spent a lifetime teaching children to ride. Arielle had a ball and can hardly wait to go back next Saturday. Later Saturday Jim, Toby, Arielle & I hiked the Temple Quarry Trail. The company, temperature and views were PURRRfect!



3 comments:

Buffy Clark said...

I would have loved horse back riding lessons at that age. What a great idea.
It is good for you to be enjoying the gret outdoors around you before you leave....

Nancy said...

Nice views on your hike. I see we have another horse lover in the family. :)

Michelle said...

What a nice weekend!

You've been tagged! Here's the link: http://familyharts.blogspot.com/
Have fun!