


Valentine's Day/ President's Day weekend has been cram-packed FULL of activities and its not over yet! Phew...Looking forward to some down time! Friday I was able to help with Arielle's school party, it was great! The kids played bingo and ate lots of junk! Then Friday night Arielle & I went to Nat's baby shower which was tons of fun (no pics unfortunately). Saturday Jim & Toby had Boy Scout Pow Wow (Jim was teaching First Aid), I ran the Dam to Dam 5 miler at Sand Hollow Resevoir with a couple girlfriends- THEN after THAT Toby went on a Hike with Boy Scouts (Bro. Patterson & Bro. Postma are such fun leaders- they plan lots of fun stuff and Toby loves them!) Meanwhile Arielle went to Stella's BD party at Pirate Island Pizza followed by Lauryn's BD party at Washington Community Center...are you tired yet, 'cause I sure was! Jim & I were able to fit in a quick lunch at Texas Roadhouse Saturday while the kids were at their activities. It was the first time I'd been there and even being a vego- I can still see what all the hype is about. It was YUMMY! Icing on the cake was that Jim's friend was working there and comped us a big luscious smoothie drink and decadent chocolate dessert! We spent Sat. night at home maxing and relaxing- watching All Star Basketball Shoot-outs and eating Chocolate Fondue. Thank goodness for Sundays- a day of REST! Don't know what we'll do on Monday, but hopefully we'll take it nice & easy. Oh- and this pic of Toby in the "greek getup" isn't from Valentine's, but from his Social Studies' project- wax museum. He dressed up as Plato (but he could almost pass for Cupid- don't you think...wink...)
4 comments:
Great weekend! Hope you get some relaxation today!
You started to sound like Diane there with all that running around! LOL! I am worn out just reading about it. The photos are great!
hope you were able to relax today after your crazy weekend!
Good grief! Slow down, Girl!
Post a Comment