













I wish this season could last all year long...Ok, I don't really cry, but it is kinda a let down 'cause I LOVE Christmas! I have had a wonderful long break from work and a great Christmas celebration with Jim, the kids & my family. We had a quiet Christmas Eve, ate tortellini soup and talked about the symbols of this time of year and watched The Nativity. Christmas morning the kids were stoked to find a new bike for Arielle and a guitar and shoes for Toby. We had a nice morning opening gifts then the kids ran around the neighborhood with their friends and checked out everyone's new loot. On the day after Christmas we went to my parents. We were there for 5 fun filled days...FAMILY...gifts...food...chuck e cheese...hogel zoo lights...sledding at Daybreak...girls' night of shopping & Twilight...COUSINS...Anna & Arielle BFF time (2 sleepovers)...ticket to ride game nights...Olive Garden traditional dinner with Meg & Sheaner...New Year's Eve goofing around (yes Ash I'm talking about you & I dancing ) and on and on... Jim and I even snuck in a night out for our anniversary celebration! That's right- amongst all the holiday chaos we celebrated 13 years of marriage! The spirit of Christmas, family and friends was burning bright. We are so thankful for Jesus Christ, good jobs, our health, our family, and great friends (just to name a few...). Now we have one more quiet weekend before we go back to the grind. Ready or not, 2009 is here! Happy New Year!!!
7 comments:
Hey Crust - it was great to see you! Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a wonderful anniversary. :) Love you!
It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Those are some great pictures I can't stop laughing at Scott & Jim being silly....we miss you guys!
It sounds like you had a great time. Happy New year and we missed you! Let's try to spend more time together this year before we lose you again :-(
So who am I supposed to have a dance party with next year????Your pics actually made me sad. Yes good memories but sad that that time of year was over so quickly and you guys might not be around for another few Christmases:( Love you song selection!!
I always sing that song in a joking voice after Christmas...so funny! I still have my tree up!!! I think I will box er up tomorrow!!! HEY lets get together again soon!!! GNO next month will be fun! LOVE that sushi.
Happy Anniversary. Yeah I get bummed after christmas. It makes me sad to take down the tree, and then I turn into the grinch with the Januauary blues.....but lucikly I have Libby this time round to keep me happy this January!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Love all the pictures! Looks like you had a great holiday break!
Post a Comment