Saturday, August 16, 2008
Jim's Future Occupation
For those of you who know Jim pretty well, I thought you'd get a kick out of this video. I couldn't get it to post, so you'll have to click on the link. This video will really help you see why Anesthetist is the perfect fit for Jim! As many of you know, he is applying for Anesthetist school. Believe me, it took awhile for me to learn how to say & spell that word (and you'll see on the video that apparently in Britain they spell it differently) Basically Anesthetist's put people to sleep or administer pain relief during surgery or other procedures (like childbirth). Anyway, Jim has applied to his first school of choice (he'll apply to a few) and he's getting ready to take the Graduate Record Exam in a couple weeks. Wish him luck, he's really nervous! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuZl9tRqjoQ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thank You for completely making my day!
Nice-- Jim will make a perfect beep listener. I can picture it now- Jim just chillin' in his scull and cross bones surgical cap:)
That is pretty funny. My brother in law is an anthesiologist and I sent him the link, he will get a kick of it! Tell your hubby good luck in all his testing.
Good Luck to ya Jim!
That is pretty freakn' funny. And it has Jim written all over it.
Post a Comment