



For July 24th Bloomington Hills Stake puts on pretty cool little celebration. First I ran a 5k and felt so accomplished because I came in 5th overall (I won't mention that only about 20 people showed up for this run/walk). Jim had to work in the evening, but I took the kids to the church for the festivities. Crystal & Mylie joined us. In the evening every ward sponsors an activity on the baseball field next to the church. There's even a little parade to honor the Pioneers and their trek into and establishment of Utah. One of the wards organized little spelling bees that ran hourly. Toby competed and won a couple times. He got to take home a big, yummy caramel apple as a prize. Arielle's highlight involved horses (of course) The Son's of the UT Pioneers provided a nice wagon ride. Arielle and her friend Annie sat up front and felt so special!
1 comment:
I am so glad you finally got on that wagon. We ditched out, after waiting 20 mins. Too long of a line with little tired kids. Glad you had a good day :)
Post a Comment