Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Taking the "Babies" For A Spin




As I glanced out the window a few days ago, I couldn't help but chuckle to myself. Then I grabbed the camera and made a run for it. I had to get Arielle & Stella on film. Stella is Arielle's good friend who lives next door. They like to play barbies, jump on the trampoline & climb trees. But on this day, they were getting pretty creative- taking their babies for a spin! They had baby doll strollers (will dolls in tow of course) roped to the back of their bikes and were riding around the culdasac. It was cute!

5 comments:

Laura said...

How fun for Arielle to have a good friend right next door - and even more fun that she's one who will do crazy things with her. Makes me miss being a kid!! ;)

Heather said...

How funny! I love moments like that where you just have to smile and grab your camera.

The Wilsons said...

What an smart idea! Way to go girls!

Sara said...

That would be a pretty funny sight to see. That's great, what a creative idea.

Meg Rogers said...

Love the addition of the weepies! This was a great entry...it reminded me of when we were little and we used to bungee Shelby's infant seat onto a skateboard and coast down the street. Molly also got really creative one day and put a rollerskate on each of the four legs of our dining room chairs and tried that. I'm sure my mom had the bactine and band-aids ready! I miss being a kid :(