Wednesday, April 16, 2008

1st Track Meet of the Season





Today was Bloomington Hills Elementary's annual Track Meet. Toby was so excited for it. He's a good runner & confident in this area. Even though he's only 10, this year he ran against 11 & 12 yr. olds (because he'll be 11 by the end of the year) and he still took : 2nd place in 100 meter, 2nd place in 200 meter, 1st place for 100x4 relay and we think 2nd place in long jump (awaiting results on long jump). Yes, I'm being a braggy mom! Jim & I were able to go help with the timing of all the events. It was a super fun meet! (Toby is in the red sleeveless shirt w/ silver shorts. By the next track meet my goal is to figure out how to zoom in on the pics and crop them! If you want to see them larger I think you can double click on them to enlarge. When you're finished looking at them larger hit back not x or it will close the blog- I speak from experience!)In the pic of Jim & me- if you strain your eyes- you can see the St. George Temple to the left and St. George City Pool hydroslide to the right.

2 comments:

Davis' said...

Go Toby! He did great. I was watching from the stands cheering him on.

The Wilsons said...

Congrats Toby! That is awesome!