New Years 2010
Ward Halloween Party Oct. '09
New Moon Movie Nov. '09I love that Melissa takes great pics & gets them online quick. Then I can steal them!! Aaron & Melissa welcomed us with open arms when we moved to Clemmons/ WS area a year ago. Aaron was a senior in the CRNA program at the time and he was Jim's senior "buddy". Aaron showed Jim the ropes as far as school goes, what to buy, what to expect, etc, etc! Melissa helped me figure out schools, neighborhood, ward and most importantly GIRL TIME :) Jaime, Mel & I quickly became three good buds. It was a fun filled year hanging out with them, but went by too fast! Mel & family have moved onto NM and I know that is best for them. It's not goodbye, just see ya in awhile. Love ya Mel, thanks for everything!!!
1 comment:
I just got on my blog and saw your latest post from a few days ago! Wow...some of those pictures are not my finer moments. :) You are too sweet. I miss you and Jaime tons too. We are doing alright, but I am missing friends a lot. It would be 100 times better with you guys with us here. Don't think for a minute that I don't miss you too...I miss you tons. Friends like you don't come around often...I am so thankful to have you in my life. Talk with ya soon.
Post a Comment