Friday, May 21, 2010

Lovelace Family Reunion!

Harlan, Shirley, Gail, Nancy
Jessica, Fern (2 mommies to be :), Ashley, Nancy, baby Anna, Ann, Christi

Ashley, Christi, Ann w/ baby Anna

Ashley, Megan, Kathy
Scott, Ryan, Bahnson, Cortney, Paul (aka..the storytellers..lol)
Skot & Ryan, look at the resembelance in these cuzs!

Nancy opening baby gifts with lots of help :)

Joyce & Fern
Harlan playing around with the kiddos
Kathy & Paul- married over 20 years, awesome!
Ann & Megan
Ashley & baby Anna
Mylie eating some fried seafood
busy little Maddy loves her electronics
Arielle & Gracie

Sarah, Mylie & Erin
Skot & Bahnson
Ashley & Joyce
Fern, Ann & Jessica
Crystal & Nancy
Skot, Crystal & girls

When I was a kid my dad's side of the family would have really fun family reunions. We would usually camp in North Carolina or Florida and I would have a blast with all my cousins. It's hard to believe that I am the next generation of reunion planners! My cousin Nancy just had an adorable baby girl (Anna Claire) and us girl cousins decided this was a great opportunity to get everyone together to celebrate. I got to see some family I hadn't seen in 15 years! Jessica flew in from Virginia, Fern, Cortney, Gail & Harlan came from GA, Ryan came from LA, Aunt Shirley & Uncle Bahnson came from FL, my brother Skot & fam came from UT and my sister Ashley came from CA. Then the NC gang was all there as well (Ann's family, Paul's family, Aunt Nancy). Bahnson & Joyce were awesome hosts. We all met up in Asheville at Bahnson & Joyce's and enjoyed the beautiful weather, sitting on the patio, eating bbq pork and tofu. Arielle loved running around with her cousins, especially Gracie who is so close to her in age. We made plans to camp as a group next summer and hope to make this a more regular occurrence.

No comments: