Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year's Eve

Allysa, Gage, Arielle & Brenden toasting the New Year!
Toby & Gage are Runescape addicts!
Kids trying to make it to midnight!

Rockband


Cute Crowthers


Jaime, Christi, Melissa



We had a great New Year's Eve with the Parkes & Crowthers. Unfortunately my camera battery was dead after the Florida trip and I forgot to charge it for New Year's! Thankfully Melissa is such a great blogger and I stole her pics :)


We had some yummy vittles that night- brie cheese & crackers, homemade salsa, lucious chocolate trifle, caramel puffed corn, etc etc. I think I ate more this night than I did on vacation in Florida! The kids had fun running around, coloring, watching G-Force and playing Runescape. We played Apples to Apples and Are you Smarter than a 5th grader. Unfortunately Jim had to be at the hospital early the next morning so he bowed out early & I didn't get my New Year's kiss...ah well



We really appreciate the Parke's hosting! Our small little rental places get very rowdy with 15 people in them (especially when the majority are kids!)




No comments: