Friday, December 18, 2009

Arielle's December Activities

Arielle's school Christmas Party (yes, the only pic I have is this one of me being lovingly choked)
Arielle making scarves at Activity Days (aka laughing and goofing off)

Ditto

Arielle and some of her new Winston- Salem gal pals
Anna (who moved and will be missed!), Lyna & Arielle at school lunch- note Anna & Arielle are sporting the scarves :)



Arielle has had a busy, full December. Besides joining Pony Club (which allows her a trip to the stables 6x a month instead of the previous 4x) she also had a fun school Christmas party and scarf making Activity Days activity. I know I have said it before...but I just LOVE Arielle's Activity Day leaders. They come up with the best activities and take cute pics of the girls doing the activities and put them on a blog (where I get to steal the pics- yippee) so far all the activities have included craft making and service, you just can't get any better than that! In the few months we've been here they have: made baby gifts and threw a baby shower, made pumpkin pies, made thank you cards, and now made and donated scarves to those in need this winter. They also got to keep a scarf, Arielle is so proud of hers.

I also got to help out in Arielle's Christmas party (oops, must be politically correct... I mean "Holiday Party" ugh). Being the overzealous partier that I am, I signed up to make goodie bags for 24 kids, bring in food and help with crafts (bird feeders, gingerbread cookies & snowglobes). The most fun part was watching Arielle in her classroom setting- so telling :)

No comments: