Saturday, October 24, 2009

Rural Hall 10K


Fun race with Kim & Stacie today. These are my new running partners in WS. Without them I'd never get out for those long runs on Saturdays. I love the running bond, nothing is off limits in conversation on long runs and you get to know people very well, very fast...LOL. Kim & Stacie also brought along their neighbor who was really a great girl as well. Nicole? Shoot...so bad with names! It rained on us, but we still had a great time. The race was publicized as a fast and flat course, ha ha! Not by Utah standards. There were at least 3 little hills. But it was a great confidence booster race. I took 1st in my age group! Got a nice engraved medal. I was stoked! Not a PR, but a good effort. I was very happy with this race.

5 comments:

Aaron and Melissa said...

I am very inspired and even got online checking out some upcoming 5ks. . .I am not ready though, but definitely thinking about it. I think you are awesome...congrats for getting 1st place!!! We sure love you guys.

Flagmeier Family said...

Congrats Christi!! Go get 'em girl!!

Nancy said...

Congrats!!

Ashley said...

You're such a stud!!!!!! Nice job!!

Davis' said...

Way to Go!! You are one awesome chic! Keep it up.