

Finally chopped the hair. I was trying to hold onto the long hair as long as I could, but spending 30 minutes to style it was getting really old! Jim said I should just let it air dry.... with THIS HUMIDITY -LOL!!! Have any of you seen the "Friends" episode where Monica goes to the islands and her hair is totally out of control..yah..that's how its been. So i finally took the plunge into a shorter, more manageable cut. Not sure how I feel about it yet!
9 comments:
Cute! I love it. Hope you are surviving week 1.
Totally cute. Looks good on you.
LOVE IT! It is a deffinite different look for you, but I like it! Does your fam like it?
I think it looks adorable!! Can't wait to see it in person!
Thanks- big change for me, needed the reassurance, still getting used to it!
I love it! It is very cute. Hope all is well for you and your family.
I LOVE, LOVE IT!
Christi I love it! You told me you were thinking about it when I saw you right before you left(The Children's Place) I think it looks very darling on you. Don't ya just love short hair? I know I do...I don't think I will ever go back. Your length is about the longest I have been for five years. ENJOY!!
I love it!! How do you like it now?
Post a Comment