Sole Sisters! (Some of my running pals) Shelly, Stephanie, Katrina, "Pete", me, Tammy
Palma & Tiffany at Favorite Things Party
Carol Sue, Michelle, Dana, Shauna, me
Brandy, Bethany (Brittany?someone correct me, she just moved in!), Chantel, Kasey
Leslie, Carol Sue
Diane, Sara, Des
Erin & me at lunch (sad we forgot to take pics until after Heather had left!!)
Arielle's awesome horseback riding instructor- Rosemary with Red Ridge Riding School. Gosh, I could do a whole post about this amazing woman! She is 70 yrs old! Still breaks wild horses, can do a headstand and is amazing with her horses and students. She has years of experience teaching disabled children to ride horses as well. She is SO sweet and will really be missed! We were so lucky to find her :)
Arielle's suprise going away party. Loved this pic of everyone squishing in for a hug(B) little Brinley, Sydney, Annie, Kim, Kylee, little Sullivan (help me!?), and little Kylie barely getting her head in the photo. See the adorable fondant (sp?) cake that Michelle made! Yum!
What will I do without these girls (and Cafe Rio...LOL)
Ok...must admit...this one has nothing to do with moving, just thought it was cute!!
Kale, Seth, Caden, Toby (and Bro. Nelson) on the way to Scout Camp
Ok...must admit...this one has nothing to do with moving, just thought it was cute!!
Kale, Seth, Caden, Toby (and Bro. Nelson) on the way to Scout CampI am getting excited for our move to NC...really!! I know that we are very fortunate to have this opportunity for Jim to go to anesthetist school :) and that there are lots of wonderful people & fun things to do in NC....BUT all our wonderful friends in Utah sure are making it hard to leave! This last week has been an emotional roller coaster....I should be really good at moving, after all- we are pro's! Since we've been married (almost 14 yrs) we move ALOT, at least every 3 years. But when we came back to St. George 3 yrs. ago we reunited with friends that we had when we lived here before and made lots of new friends! Palma put together a BEAUTIFUL scrapbook from the RS that almost every sister signed, its such a sweet keepsake! Michelle, Kathy & Rachel (Activity Days) threw a sweet suprise going away party for Arielle and Toby is having a blast at his first big boy Boy Scout camp with his close friends (up by Brianhead). So instead of moping, I've tried to just party as much as possible this week. Here's some pics of the lunches, ladies' night out, and the kids' last flings as well:) We love you all!


3 comments:
We're going to miss you!
Wow! You really DID have some fun this last month! I don't think it will take you and your family long to make some pretty incredible friends in NC. People like having you around!
: )
OH MY GOSH! I missed out on so much this month because of my job! I am so sad! Cant believe you have gone! YOU were such a big part of me being happy in our ward when we first moved here and I never told you! You are so cute and sincere and I just wanted to tell you how awesome and cute you are. LUCKY people await you! GOOD luck with everything and tell your hubby we will miss his lessons on SUNDAYS!!! IF you get the itch to move back Bloomington Hills will always be ready and waiting!
Post a Comment