April recap time! So much to report!
Toby playing soccer on beautiful Pineview High field (there is a beautiful panaramic view from that field) Toby is having a blast, 4th season on Dixie Fire!
Zion's! We had a wonderful mini vacation to Zion's this past weekend. Wow- the park was busy! We were still able to find some solitude on the trails. The weather could not have been more perfect!
Upper Emerald Pools. Toby's getting as tall as me! I guess I really need to stand up "tall" in family pictures now!
Toby contemplating at "the pool"
"Arielle, don't get your shoes wet"...Yah, right
Formulating a plan
Cutie Pies
More Cutie Pies
Tough Guys
Ok, so confession time...this Zion's mini vacation was kinda planned around a run! Gorgeous 10k through Zion's to celebrate their Centennial. Here's my running buddies! Love these gals! (Missed Heather, Buff & Stephanie!)
Right after the race, hence the red face. They gave out cool medals!
Toby & Seth "MCing" the Primary Variety Show
Seth & Toby also played a musical number, here they are with all their groupies!
Time for 80's flashbacks! One day after church we were goofing around and started teaching the kids to Moonwalk! I know you're digging those blue socks. They were a present from Lybster, love 'em!
Notice Jim's pointer- this is a very serious part of the lesson






6 comments:
So fun! Glad y'all made it a fun mini vacation up there. Looks beautiful. Great weekend for it :-)
Great post & pictures!
wow what a recap. I love it. and I love Jim's face in that last one.
Fun and busy stuff. Tell Jim thanks for the great laugh.
Looks like lots of fun! I saw that race in the paper and it looked pretty cool. I got a good laugh out of the dancing lessons!
lol love the pics.
Post a Comment