





Well- at the risk of embarrassment I'm going to post some yucky pics of myself..you have been warned! (when did my face get kidnapped and replaced with a chubby one?) ANYWAY- Sunday the kids were looking so fine in their Christmas duds that I warned them on the way to church that after church- I was going to take some pics! Of course AFTER church we were all a bit spent and Arielle's hair had gone haywire...but I snapped a few anyway. Our little 6 ft. tree is looking smaller & smaller all the time. The kids actually had to kneel in front of it this year so we could see the tree. Arielle is pictured here in front of our "Christmas Table". Since Teddy (our pup) tends to get on Santa's naughty list, we can't trust our wrapped presents to lay on the floor under the tree. They are put on the "Christmas Table". The last scary pic is really for my enjoyment only- sorry you have to endure it. This is part of my early morning running crew. On Monday we donned our Santa hats and ran around St. George. This picture was taken before our run (and basically right after we all woke up- hence my eyes weren't open yet) This is Shelly & Teresa pictured here with some scary lookin' chic... (they'll probably kill me if they see I posted this)
4 comments:
Christi!
It's so good to hear from you!! Love your blog and your cute family!! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! You are such a sweetheart!
Lots of love,
Jenn (& Bry) Jewkes
Great picts!!! Your tree is HUGE compared to our branch, no really we have a branch off a real tree. But we love it.....what else do you expect when you live in a bus! LOL! Cute running buddies!
PEACE!
Merry Christmas! I hope all turned out well for your fam. Cute pics and fun times. Love you guys!
YOu are so funny! Like you have a fat face are you kidding me! What a cute family! Your kids are so big! Looks like you had a fun Christmas! Hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment