Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Break







The Sloans have been visiting for the past week. So far we have fit in lots of fun stuff! For family night we went to the Staheli Farm where we picked pumpkins, got lost in the corn maze and played games. It was REALLY cold & windy that night (yes, occasionally it gets cold in St. George), but we still had a blast. The adults went to Samuri 21 for dinner one night, sat at a fun hibachi table and Julie & Steve tried sushi for the first time! Isabelle & Arielle were obsessed with making bead lizards all week. Stella (next door) got into the action too. The three girls had a sleepover and made bead lizards all night (they even named the lizards!). Toby & Conner got to shred it up at the skatepark while Lincoln & Winston tried their hardest to get run over by big kids,LOL. (Lincoln was on a scooter & Winston on a bike w/ training wheels- they would ride out in front of 20 yr old bike stunt riders...scary...) Julie & I got out for a few hikes & runs, trying to make up for the junk food we eat every night when we hang out. One day we took Jim and the boys to Snow Canyon and hiked WhiteRocks. Lastly, Mom & Dad stopped by on their way back from Vegas to SLC to see the progress on the house (Jim & Steve have been working on painting and landscaping the house). The week's not over, but I wanted to post some pics of the fun we've been having so far!

8 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Sounds like a fun week!

DAVID GREEN FAMILY said...

you guys do more fun things than anyone I know!!! Call me, lets plan a run, I leave Wednesday evening!!! love your blog, what does carpe diem mean (yes I know, I'm uneducated!!)

Marcie said...

Wow what a fun filled week. You and your fam look like you are having so much fun, its always great to have people come visit!

The Wilsons said...

Looks like you guys have been having all kinds of fun! How great to have your sis and her fam visit!

Buffy Clark said...

Sounds like a fun fall break with the fam!!! By the way I love your halloween background and the music....you are always so festive, LOVE IT!!!!

Erin said...

Sounda like a fun filled week. It's always great when family comes to visit. By the way Toby is getting tall (I think we need to see you guys more often). What is it like 25/26 days till Twilight? YEAH!

Jessica Harrrison said...

Aren't sister's great! Glad you could have some fun!

Heather said...

Looks like you all had a fun week. Say hi to Steve and Julie for us next time you see them.

I was surprised at how tall Toby is in the picture too. All these kids are just growing up way too fast.