Sunday, September 21, 2008

Powell !


After 8 years, this vacation keeps getting better & better! Family, Boating, Surfing, Wakeboarding, Tubing, Sandcastles, Lizard Catching, Kyaking, Waverunners, Indian Ruins, Swimming, Fishing, Grilling, Campfires, Guitars, S'Mores, Cute Toddlers, Sassy Kids, Relaxed Grandma & Papa, Blue Sky, Hot Days, Cool Water, Reading, Tanning. HEAVEN!

9 comments:

Jessica Harrrison said...

I haven't been to Powell in over 10 years!!! You are so lucky. What a fun time!

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Welcome back! :)

Kathy Habel said...

Looks like you had a blast! Our trip to Lake Powell last year ended with Bryce's broken arm! Do we dare go back?

Erin said...

What a great week! Welcome back. You have a great family and what an awesome thing to be able to do every year. So the marathon is next huh? Ready?

Debra said...

Oh man, what can I do to get an invitation to one of your family vacations, specifically the one on Powell or Hawaii? I'll change my name if that's what it takes!

Davis' said...

That looks awesome. I love all the pictures. especially the one with Ariel and the lizard on her chest, and the one of the two of you together. Great family memories!

Davis' said...

Thanks for the cookies, btw, the kids had some before we got back from the court of honor.

Sara said...

Hey, I really wish I could have been in Powell with you. I love it there. I am glad your back.

Buffy Clark said...

One word....JEALOUS!!!!! Looks like a blast....wish I was there!!!