1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh there are way too many to list! One of my earliest memories is the time you hit me in the face with a baseball bat. Yup- Good times! I also remember the times I came to stay with you at BYU & pretended like I was a college girl for a few days. Man I thought I was SOO cool!
I sure do miss you and love you!
Love ASH
Just one? Let's see....speed tournaments, Little Caesar's nights, the time you won those tickets to Lush, your big drama about all your men (oh wait, should I say neverending drama?), and that's just the first week of college! Just teasing. :) Love you!
That I thought you were the coolest person ever when I first met you at BYU. I soooo looked up to you and Meg. I also thought that you were cool cause you had a boyfriend in Florida who was a surfer.
You guys are killing me with the memories. Too funny!! Sounds like the college days were a big winner in everyone's books! Those were the days!
Hanging out, chatting over dinner, or treats. Planning, working, putting up, taking down, cleaning up laughing. I love that I have found a great friend. oh and you helping me not be so nervous for my first race, because you are a pro. :)
My memories of you... lets see... I remember one day chasing Stetler down the street and I was in my bath robe, I decided to stop by your house to say Hi, you were in your robe too, hiding behind the door! And then you saw that I was in my bath robe too! And I came in and we hung out and chated in our bathrobes and all! Ha Ha fun times! I remember playing volley ball for fhe with all the neighbors and having fun game nights! I miss those days! It is fun to see you around! Lets really get together though soon!
How about the time we went to dinner and you walked away with more money then you came with? But I still take my chances and enjoy going out to lunch/dinner w/ya!
Erin
I loved the summer you planned all the weekly outings! My kids had so much fun doing that!
Hey Christy, my one time meeting you at the Run 4 Kids was awesome! Just enough time for a quick chat and picture! One thing that comes to my mind when I think of you is your awesome smile! It is very infectious! And that is a good thing! Mostly we just know each other from the fun blogging help we give each other for our running! Get moving! We have a marathon to run in 9 short weeks! Kim
Post a Comment