1. What is his name? Teddy... oh- you mean my significant other or my dog? I guess the proper answer is JIM
2. Who eats more? Me, absolutely
3. Who said I love you first? He said "Olive Juice", I'm counting it
4. Who is taller? He is
5. Who is smarter? He is
6. Who is more sensitive? We are both sensitive in different ways. I would say him, he would say me
7. Who does the laundry? He is very good about helping with that, its almost 50/50 these days
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jim
9. Who pays the bills? Me
10. Who cooks more? Neither, and that's a problem- too much dining out and fast food
11. What meals do you cook together? Ok, on the rare occasion- we make a good grilling team. I prep, he cooks. We can throw together a quick BBQ
12. Who is more stubborn? Me
13. Who is first to admit they are wrong? Him
14. Who is more clean? Hygene or house? hee hee.. He has a keener eye for messes than I do
15. Who has more siblings? I do. I have 2 sisters & 1 brother. He is an only child.
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I'd like to say him, but it just isn't so...
17. What do you like to do together? Everything
18. Who eats more sweets? ME
19. Guilty pleasures? Going out to eat, CA vacations, watching The Office together almost every night or other comedies. We LOVE to laugh together
20. How did you meet? Introduced by friends at the beach
21. Who kissed who first? Jim kissed me first (finally!)
22. Who proposed? He did (with some arm twisting, bit of a commitment fear going on)
23. His best feature? His body (am I allowed to say that?)
24. What is his greatest quality? Can I say 2? Kindness & Sense of Humor
I'm tagging Sara, Desi & Meg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment