Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter & Things & Stuff










The kids & I took a quick trip to my parents for Easter weekend. Jim had to work, so he stayed home and played bachelor. It was a really fun, quick trip. My Aunt Diane & her family were in town from FL so it was really cool to see them. We fit in an Easter egg hunt, hot tubbing, trip to the "spinning" park and lots of eating and relaxing. March has been so busy with Arielle's 8th BD party at the Bear Mill earlier this month, then the kids Spring Break (CA trip), SLC trip for Easter and now Arielle's baptism next week!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I am so glad you got it back up and running. Sounds like you had a good easter with the fam.

Michelle said...

Hey Christi! You are welcome to stalk my blog anytime! As long as you don't mind if I stalk yours! In fact, I just added you to my blog! Good to have friends that blog!